It’s been an overwhelming—and hilarious—week for us here at Texts from Hillary (TFH). What started as a joke at the bar between two friends turned into a national conversation about Secretary Clinton and went as far as talks about 2016.
After a week that included 32 posts, 83,000 shares on Facebook, 8,400 Twitter followers, over 45K Tumblr followers, news stories around the world, Renee Montagne from Morning Edition saying “ROFL,” a Maureen Dowd column, and a tweet from ?uest Love, we think it’s time to stop while we are ahead.
As far as memes go – it has gone as far as it can go. Is it really possible to top a submission from the Secretary herself? No. But then when you get to text with her in real life – it’s just over. At least for us. But we have no doubt it will live on with all of you on the Internet.
The site will stay up but we won’t be posting anything new here. You can follow us on Twitter (@ASmith83, @Sllambe) and Tumblr (Stacy at ImWithKanye and Adam’s work account, Public Campaign Action Fund).
Thanks for all the LOLz. We truly appreciate all the support.
It turns out that memes really do come true.
-Stacy and Adam
- randyjustinfrederick likes this
- thatonefrancis likes this
- anonymommy likes this
- lamiki likes this
- lamiki reblogged this from textsfromhillary and added:
- macressler likes this
- cachemonet likes this
- kristoffdabowss likes this
- emmaloulove likes this
- dignified-and-old likes this
- catywompus likes this
- robertintoronto reblogged this from textsfromhillary
- ragnell likes this
- scoticus likes this
- interfacedisconnect likes this
- professionalwanderlust likes this
- tastop likes this
- wisnews10 reblogged this from textsfromhillary and added:
- kennedy-carmichael likes this
- armorhues reblogged this from textsfromhillary
- textsfromhillary posted this